From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XSESSION="Xsession" doesn't work!
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:49:35
1 Patrick Holthaus wrote:
2 > Hi!
5 >>>> I'm fairly experienced with Linux and have been using Gentoo for over
6 >>>> 3 years, ...
7 >>>>
8 >>> Probably, you're not that fairly experienced regarding the usage of your
9 >>> mail client. ;-)
10 >>>
11 >>> Regards, Elias P.
12 >>>
13 >> Well, I don't know about yours but mine says they were all sent at the
14 >> same exact time. So why are they arriving at different times? Are we
15 >> sure this is him and not something else?
16 >>
17 >> It is weird though. Something fishy somewhere.
20 > His mail arrived exactly once here.
21 >
22 > Patrick
25 Well, has anybody else had emails from the list that the messages are
26 being bounced? I have had that twice today. Could that have anything
27 to do with this, even though some others have got several copies of the
28 email too.
29
30 Oh, the ones from -dev was the ones being bounced not this list. This
31 list has been doing fine, as have the rest of my email.
32
33 Confused.
34
35 Dale