From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] baselayout and openrc issues from inside a vserver
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:28:06
1 Willie Wong wrote:
2 >
3 > I think you should file a bug and see what the devs say. As far as I
4 > see, default/linux/x86/vserver and default-linux/x86/vserver as well
5 > as targets/vserver/ have not been touched for about 9 months now.
6 >
7 > Something is amiss with regards to vserver.
8 >
9 > W
12 Yeah I don't see any changes in the profliles now that you mention it so
13 it must be this entry from /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask that
14 started the problem.
15
16 # mask pending removal
17 # Benedikt Böhm <hollow@g.o> (10 Jan 2009)
18 # baselayout-vserver is unmaintained and obsoleted by
19 # baselayout-2/openrc. please upgrade. removal in 30 days.
20 sys-apps/baselayout-vserver
21
22 If I comment that out, I can at least keep working on the system until I
23 figure out which way to proceed.
24
25 kashani