From: Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Cmake problem - please help
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 17:01:36
1 Hi,
2
3 cmake is still a mystery to me.
4
5 I like to add a (non-Gentoo) package to my local overlay.
6 This package is configured and built by 'cmake'
7
8 It needs and finds a package 'mumps' (from the Science Overlay)
9 but linkage fails since the 'mumps' library needs another library
10 (scalapack)
11
12 So, how can I "tell" 'cmake' to link to libscalapack (there is a
13 /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/refscalapack.pc file on my machine)
14
15 But 'sci-libs/mumps' doesn't install a pkg-config file.
16
17 I have done 'grep' through all CMakeLists.txt files,
18 but I have no idea where the 'mumps' library is included.
19
20 I'd be grateful to any hints and links (for 'cmake' dummies)
21
22 Helmut