From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} dvdrip permissions error, alternative?
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:14:35
1 > > grant@system5 ~ $ ls -l
2 > > -rwxrwxrwx 1 grant grant 386 Oct 12 22:24 getdvd
3 > > grant@system5 ~ $ getdvd
4 > > -bash: getdvd: command not found
5 >
6 > Unless the current directory is in your path, you need to invoke it
7 > with ./getdvd.
8 >
9 > > I like the sound of your ~/bin setup. How can I add that to my PATH
10 > > permanently? Is it 'export PATH=~/bin' ?
11 >
12 > export PATH="$PATH:~/bin" or
13 > export PATH="~/bin:$PATH"
14 >
15 > depending on whether you want your own bin searched first or last. Put
16 > this in ~/.bashrc
17
18 Uh oh. vobcopy is choking on Silent Hill which is in the Sony copy
19 protection list.
20
21 [Error] Error writing to
22 /home/grant/movies/SILENT_HILL/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB.partial
23 [Error] Error: Bad address
24
25 I was hoping vobcopy would be able to get through it.
26
27 - Grant
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list