From: Francisco Rivas <taken2k4@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CFLAGS "...-O3 -pipe" vs "...O2 <no pipe>"
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 13:57:23
1 Hi all :D
2
3 I think what "-march=your_arch -O2" it's enough, because -O3 it's highest
4 but have some details
5 (http://gentoo-wiki.com/CFLAGS#-O2_or_-O3.3F). My guess is "-march=your_arch
6 -O2". I was compiled my entire system with those flags and my applications
7 no matter which have a very good functionality...
8
9 I hope give you some help to make your decision...
10