From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Open RC problem?
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2015 12:56:48
1 On Sun, 6 Dec 2015 10:03:46 +0000, Mick wrote:
2
3 > Thank you Neil! I couldn't find the FAQ page when I had a cursory look
4 > at the beginning. This looks like a very flexible and quite secure
5 > option for tunnelling connections, especially as they plan to implement
6 > PFS in the near future. From what I read here I am not sure if the
7 > initial generation of each device's keys can be controlled by the end
8 > user, but even so zerotier still has a good security model.
9
10 I don't think it can. But if you were that concerned about its security,
11 you'd be running your own controller anyway.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Voting Democrat or Republican is like choosing a cabin in the Titanic.