From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Somewhat OT: Any truth to this mess?
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:25:48
1 And every time that's successful, it's because some idiot admin wasn't
2 filtering their incoming BGP traffic properly. Ditto the network in Florida
3 which acted as a black hole for the entire Internet in the late 90s.
4
5 Proper training and filtering helps prevent these kinds of issues. It's
6 happened, sure. And it will happen again. And it will be recovered from
7 again. Policies will be adapted, trained and forgotten, again.
8
9 ZZ