From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on rpi
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 11:06:07
1 On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 05:14:25 GMT William Kenworthy wrote:
2 > Use a standard Gentoo aarch64 (arm64 ) package. Add a pi kernel, the
3 > /lib/modules directory and the /boot directory from a raspian tarball.
4 >
5 > I did this on a pi 3B running in 64bit mode. Once I had a bootable
6 > system it was easy to modify and a fork from my first image is also
7 > running on a couple of odroid 64bit systems (using the odroid boot and
8 > kernel) and as an lxc image on a 64bit odroid n2.
9 >
10 > Getting the /boot directory and uBoot config files sorted was the main
11 > problem.
12
13 Interesting...
14
15 I'll give that a shot. Thanks William.
18 Regards,
19 Peter.