From: "Mickaël Bucas" <mbucas@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] soft keyboard for touchscreen
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 17:44:23
1 Le dim. 18 oct. 2020 à 19:17, William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au> a
2 écrit :
3
4 > Thanks Mickaël,
5 >
6 > I have onboard installed from an overlay (I have tried a couple of
7 > different ones, they seem to be variants of the same original package)
8 >
9 > How are you starting onboard? - the packages do not come with an
10 > initscript or hooks into X that I can see (though they seem to depend on
11 > systemd - I use openrc)
12 >
13 > BillK
14 >
15 I start it manually, I've never thought about automating it :)
16 On some systems I'm sometimes physically connected with a real keyboard and
17 I don't need it in this situation.
18
19 Best regards
20 Mickaël Bucas