From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge: The following pkgs are causing rebuilds
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 09:57:13
1 On 31/12/2015 04:50, Philip Webb wrote:
2 > 151230 Harry Putnam wrote:
3 >> emerge output:
4 >> The following pkgs are causing rebuilds:
5 >> [list of pkgs]
6 >> I suspect this ground has been covered in depth
7 >> but finding a good discussion of what it means is a different story.
8 >> So, is this bad news? Or something that needs my attention...?
9 >
10 > It doesn't seem to be anything but noise : why does Portage list them ?
14 It's the kind of thing you'd want to get with -v and not get without it
15
16 /alanm