From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] upgrading 1-year old system
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 20:17:54
1 On 01/29/2017 01:56 PM, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > I haven't updated my system for over a year (1year and 3-months).
3 [snip]
4
5 The upgrade after 1-year was mainly successful, with all your help,
6 THANK YOU!
7
8 Only two miner glitches:
9
10 1.) Failed to set XATTR_PAX markings -me
11
12 But I'm not the only one with this error. Entering in make.conf
13 PAX_MARKINGS="none"
14
15 solved the problem for now.
16
17 2.) I wasn't able to retain my old asterisk-1.8.28.2 (I know it is OLD
18 but it is working for me).
19 I was trying install it from "atic" but there was some security patch
20 missing so make manifest failed.
21 I was forced to upgrade to Asterisk 11.25.1; now will have to check if
22 my dial plan still works correctly (more work).
25 Thelma