From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mpeg4ip - replacement
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 05:54:17
1 On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 07:40:12PM -0600, Joseph wrote
2
3 > I can stream mpeg-4 from camera locally using both: vlc and mplayer
4 > but when I log-in from remote computer not of them work.
5
6 Does the remote computer have mplayer built with the same flags/codecs
7 as on your local computer? Ignore the CPU-specific stuff.
8
9 Can I assume that you're actually "streaming" from both computers? Or
10 are you playing back a recorded file locally, as opposed to streaming
11 live from the remote?
14 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
15 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications