From: Christopher Kurtis Koeber <ckoeber@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Cannot start Slapd (OpenLDAP)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 19:43:20
1 Sure. I guess that is the best. Thank you so much for your time.
2
3 Regards,
4
5 Christopher Kurtis Koeber
6 (W): (202) 885-8654
7 (C): (301) 467-8417
8 http://www.chriskoeber.com
11 -----Original Message-----
12 From: Ward Poelmans [mailto:wpoely86@×××××.com]
13 Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:54 PM
14 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
15 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot start Slapd (OpenLDAP)
16