From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mozilla-Firefox 3.5.1 blank preferences pane
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:05:31
1 On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Neil Bothwick<neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:44:35 -0500, Paul Hartman wrote:
3 >
4 >> I just upgraded to mozilla-firefox-3.5.1 (from portage, ~amd64),
5 >> having previously used 3.0x, and it seems to work except for one big
6 >> problem: when I open the preferences pane, it is blank. Just an empty
7 >> window with a grey background. Has anyone else got this problem?
8 >
9 > Works here, as did 3.5.0. That sounds like a GTK problem, have you tried
10 > revdep-rebuild?
11
12 Yeah, but it didn't find anything that needed rebuilding. I did just
13 install a new gtk+ yesterday, though. Maybe I'll try reverting back to
14 the previous version and see what happens. Thanks.