From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:06:25
1 On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 02:23:06PM +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Apparently, though unproven, at 13:32 on Monday 06 June 2011, Indi did opine
3 > thusly:
4 >
5 > > > tbird is a Moz product. Rendering stuff on screen is almost everything
6 > > > that they do ... everything else supporting just that one thing
7 > >
8 > > Yes, well isn't their cluelessness regarding defaults kind of legendary?
9 > > I can't use firefox at all without pentadactyl installed.
10 >
11 > I have to ask:
12 >
13 > wtf is pentadactyl?
14 >
15 > Sounds ... prehistoric. /me confused
19 It "corrects" the GUI, giving you a nice CLI with vim-like keybindings
20 and eliminating all the wasted space usually taken up by pointy-clicky
21 doodads. IOW, most people's worst nightmare. :)
22
23 http://dactyl.sourceforge.net/help/pentadactyl/
26 klaatu virada nicto