From: Dirk Uys <dirkcuys@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE build problem
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:29:50
1 On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Dirk Heinrichs
2 <dirk.heinrichs.ext@×××.com> wrote:
3 > If I remember right, I have seen this already on this list a while back, but
4 > since I didn't knew a solution, I didn't follow it. However, it may be worth
5 > searching the list archive, maybe that former thread can give you more info.
6 >
7 > HTH...
8 >
9 > Dirk
10 > --
11 > Dirk Heinrichs
12
13 I think I found that post in the list archives ([gentoo-user] Another
14 error when emerging kdelibs-4.1.3-r1]).
15
16 It is as Dale said, but I noticed something strange. On one archive I
17 only saw the original post and then the request for more info, but in
18 another archive, I find this:
19 http://marc.info/?l=gentoo-user&m=122710777022556&w=2
20
21 Anyway, the mail describes my own problem very accurately.
22
23 I really hope someone can help.
24
25 Regards