From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [KDE] move to thrash vs erase for sure
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:18:02
1 On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:27:31 -0200, Cláudio Henrique wrote:
2
3 > when I right click a file in konqueror, it gives me only one delete
4 > option, the one to move files to the thrash can. however, sometimes I
5 > want to shred a file, instead of just putting it on a thrash can. how
6 > can I do this? is there a kshred app?
7
8 It appears there was a kshred but it is no more. You can attach shred
9 (or shreed --remove) to the popup menu for all files by adding it as an
10 application to the all/allfiles filetype in File Associations section
11 of the KDE Control Centre.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 I am Zaphod of Borg. Now, where's the coolest place to be assimilated...