From: Kai Krakow <hurikhan77@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Shell echo missing after ctrl+c
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 18:40:14
1 Am Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:50:14 +0000
2 schrieb Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>:
3
4 > On Sunday 19 Mar 2017 10:59:45 Mick wrote:
5 >
6 > > Not sure this will help, but none of my systems have this problem.
7 > > urxvt, xterm, konsole, terminology, all display anything I enter in
8 > > the keyboard after I have pressed Ctrl+c. I run enlightenment, or
9 > > fluxbox, I have not tried with the plasma DE yet.
10 >
11 > I'm using plasma and I don't have any problem with CTRL-C. Well,
12 > unless I'm interrupting something so deeply nested in the call stack
13 > that there's no way back out all the way to the command line, as
14 > happens sometimes when emerging -j <many>. Then I have to kill
15 > Konsole and start it again.
16
17 I thought this was fixed by emerge using cgroups?
20 Regards,
21 Kai
22
23 Replies to list-only preferred.