From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Why are some packages in portage's output bold?
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:14:29
1 On Wednesday 11 July 2007 19:54:43 Alexander Skwar wrote:
2 > · Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen@××××.dk>:
3 > > Packages in bold are in your world file.
4 >
5 > Is this also documented somewhere? I mean, besides in the bug report
6 > you digged out?
7
8 Other than what's in `man 5 color.map`? Probably not.. The bug is referenced
9 in the ChangeLog but not explained. I *think* it's planned for the next gwn
10 (whenever that is) but I'm not really sure. You can of course complain about
11 that on the bug report I digged out.. ;)
14 Bo Andresen