From: David Snider <dsnider@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mythtv Segmentation fault
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:47:43
1 On Aug 28, 2009, at 2:33 PM, Neal Hogan wrote:
2
3 > I realize this has been a hot topic over the years, but I can't find
4 > anything that helps me out and I'm getting to the point where I'm
5 > repeating searches.
6 >
7 > I have a fresh install of gentoo:
8 >
9 > Linux russell 2.6.30-gentoo-r4 #1 SMP Tue Aug 25 19:34:39 CDT 2009
10 > i686 AMD Athlon(tm) Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
11 >
12 > I only want this machine to act as my DVR. I've installed mythtv (and
13 > those package and libs it needs) and whenever I run mythtv-setup I
14 > get:
15
16 I had this same problem (but it was on a 32-bit Intel box). I turned
17 out to be a newer version of mesa. So, I had to mask the current
18 stable version and install the old. You could try that.