From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Duplicate mouse clicks??
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:24:00
1 Paul wrote:
4 >Thanks to Peter and Yann for your replies.
5 >I have tried another mouse and another USB port which didn't solve the
6 >problem.
7 >By the way I am running KDE 3.4.3 I just can't see why we seem to have this
8 >problem, it's so frustrating.
9 >I am going to try a PS2 mouse at least it might help isolate the problem
10 >
11 >Paul
15 Mine is not as bad as yours but I have had mine to do that sometimes
16 too. I thought it was a defective finger or me being to old to count
17 that fast. It does it with both KDE and none KDE apps though. I think
18 mine has something to do with the mobo. I have changed the little rat
19 but same thing. Maybe it is something in software.
20
21 I have a optical Logitech mouse from Office Depot. The M$ mouse broke.
22 The light went out and no more workey. :-( Typical windoze crap I guess.
23
24 Dale
25 :-)
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list