From: Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a PowerShell package?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 15:03:43
1 On Monday, 14. Nov 2016, 10:20:39 +0000, Jorge Almeida wrote:
2 > On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Bertram Scharpf
3 > <lists@×××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
4 > > for a special job I need to do a piece of work in Microsofts
5 > > PowerShell, but I have no Windows machine running. I know
6 > > that there is a PowerShell for Linux because I have one
7 > > installed on a Ubuntu. Yet, I do not want to shut down my
8 > > Gentoo and boot Ubuntu every time when I have to try
9 > > something in PowerShell. I would like to install it on
10 > > Gentoo.
11 > >
12 > Assuming that you plan to keep Ubuntu, why not use its PowerShell from
13 > Gentoo, via chroot?
14
15 This is an excellent idea that fits exactly the expense of
16 time I wanted to invest on the task. I'm almost ashamed I
17 did not have this idea myself.
18
19 Thank you!
20