From: Davyd McColl <davydm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Layout problem in latest KDE apps
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 04:14:34
1 I'm not an expert on KDE internals, but I would guess that it's either a
2 problem with the theme or the rendering of the theme. The easier one to
3 test is the former - perhaps emerge kde-plasma/breeze, select the breeze
4 theme from KDE control panel and log out / back in again. If that doesn't
5 work, I'm afraid you've hit the limit of my helpfulness, fwiw.
6
7 -d