From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage GUI interfaces...
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:08:32
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Thursday 25 February 2010 02:40:23 BRM wrote:
5 >> I am getting a little tired of having konsole windows open and not
6 >> being able to keep track of where I am in the emerge update process
7 >>
8 > Have a look in this list for messages containing the string %w. There
9 > were four on the first and second of the month.
13 I searched this list and didn't find anything related to this. The last
14 message containing "%w" was back on Nov last year. Either I didn't get
15 the messages or it was on another list.
16
17 Could you post the message for us? I would like a fix for this as well.
18
19 Dale
20