From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Users List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Warnings about (un)trusted certs during emerge
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 12:58:45
1 The latest update on my netbook is still stumbling along due to a few
2 speed bumps. Here's something that I noticed strictly by accident as
3 the build scrolled by. I checked in /var/portage/elog afterwards, but
4 only found a few messages about broken symlinks, and their removal.
5
6 I don't know how to interpret the attached. Were the certificates
7 installed or not? As a general question, is there a tool to dig through
8 and list the certs on a machine... without pulling in 90% of QT or
9 GNOME?
12 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
13 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications

certs.txt.gz application/octet-stream