From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Chrony-2.2 failing
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:03:14
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > <<< SNIP >>>
5 >
6 > What's more, earlier versions had a decent man page and heavily commented
7 > chronyd.conf, but now the chrony.conf man page has been cut to a bare
8 > minimum and instead refers to a file chrony.txt "included in the
9 > distribution". I cannot find any such file after running ebuild $(equery w
10 > chrony) prepare.
14 I noticed this too. I made a backup of my old file before updating with
15 dispatch-conf. If you need a copy of my old file, I'd be glad to send
16 it to you. Also, before that I copied my list of servers and copied
17 that back after the config updates into the new file. So far, it has
18 worked, so far. Give it time, it'll break eventually. :/
19
20 Let me know if you need a known working file. I'll send you a copy of
21 both if you want them.
22
23 Dale
24