From: Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [offtopic] mount with correct SELinux context on Android
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 11:15:22
1 Hi,
2 I hope someone here can help me with the following problem on the Linux
3 environment Termux on
4 my Android phone.
5
6 My phone has not enough storage on the /data partition but lots of free
7 space on my external
8 SD card (adoptable storage) which contains an extfat (sdcardfs) file
9 system which cannot be used
10 under Termux (Linux) except for storing plain data files.
11
12 Therefore I'd like to create a (big) file - say EXT.raw - there and
13 mount it as a loop device.
14
15 Under root (tsu in Termux) this is not a problem, but I cannot access
16 this new device as
17 non-root user in Termux.
18
19 I don't know SELinux, but I have to mount that loop device with the
20 proper SELinux-context
21 to make it accessible as non-root user.
22
23 How can I do this (or any pointers to documentation on this).
24
25 Many thanks for a hint,
26 Helmut