From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where is the emerge history
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 03:36:18
1 there's /var/log/emerge.log
2
3 On Aug 31, 2005, at 10:23 PM, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
4
5 > How can I find out the last few things I emerged? I've tried the
6 > docs, but I can't seem to find a helpful query, and
7 > my attempts to browse my way to it have failed.
8 >
9 > My reason is that I've been trying to track down the reasons why
10 > the latest ebuilds of libgphoto2 and of wine are
11 > failing, and in the process, I think I omitted --oneshot on some of
12 > my emerges. I like to clean 'world' when I can.
13 >
14 > Anyway, just a pointer would be good.
15 >
16 > --
17 > Kevin O'Gorman
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list