From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DNAT not working
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:30:08
1 In <200801181936.27056.alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> alan.mckinnon@×××××.com (Alan McKinnon) writes:
2
3 >On Friday 18 January 2008, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
4 >> >xt_tcpudp is the difference as it seems
5 >>
6 >> verified it that was the problem. For whatever reason I forgot to
7 >> configure module autoloading into the kernel.
8
9 >Perhaps you used an old .config and that option name has changed?
10 Actually quite the opposite. This machine was set up rather fresh. I think
11 this is deactivated after a fresh install of gentoo-sources and make
12 menuconfig.
13
14 Konstantin
18 >alan
19
20 >--
21 >Alan McKinnon
22 >alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
23 >--
24 >gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
27 Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@×××××××.de
28 Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185
30 "Captain, this ship will not survive the forming of the cosmos." B'Elana Torres
31 --
32 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list