From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE flags handling
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:52:39
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 30 July 2014 05:37:08 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> English is the only language I know and even I mess it up at times.
5 > Yes, but then you are American ;)
8 True but sometimes, I suck at it. For the record, I am bad to leave the
9 word "not" or "n't" out. Talk about a monumental change in meaning.
10 ROFL Imagine talking about the command rm and leaving that out. o_O
11
12 Still, I think we do our best when someone posts and English is not
13 their first language. I know it is hard sometimes for people to post
14 and get it right but still, we all try.
15
16 Dale
17