From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Making changes to a statically build driver
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 02:29:17
1 Set something that will show on the modinfo command?
2
3 I dont have e1000, but this a coda.ko example
4
5 bunyip ~ # modinfo coda
6 filename: /lib/modules/2.6.27-gentoo-r4/kernel/fs/coda/coda.ko
7 version: 6.6
8 license: GPL
9 alias: char-major-67-*
11 author: Jan Harkes, Peter J. Braam
12 srcversion: 88DB5609F61269AF835BA05
13 depends:
14 vermagic: 2.6.27-gentoo-r4 preempt mod_unload modversions
15 PENTIUMM
16 bunyip ~ #
17
18 Billk