From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No trace of installed simpleagenda
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 22:07:16
1 On 23/12/13 07:00, Gevisz wrote:
2 > I have emerged simpleagenda. Everything went on smoothly,
3 > no errors or warnings appeared. emerge --search simpleagenda
4 > shows that version 0.43 of the package is installed.
5 >
6 > However, I cannot find it in any FXCE menus and there is
7 > no simpleagenda command in shell. Moreover, there are no
8 > simpleagenda folder in /usr/share/doc and no man page for it.
9 >
10 > Application Finder also does not see it.
11 >
12 > Does anybody know how one can start this extremely humble program?
19 Please don't hijack threads like this.
20
21 You replied to a thread with Subject "New Gnome Systemd Upgrade
22 Question" and changed the subject line. This badly breaks the display of
23 mails in mail apps that understand the "In-Reply-To" header.
24
25 To start a new thread, please do not edit an old one. Rather send a
26 brand new mail to gentoo-user@l.g.o
29 Alan McKinnon
30 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com