From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can Neon be slotted?
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 05:30:31
1 On 12/4/06, Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > What versions of these are you trying to run? davfs2-1.1.3-r1 and
3 > subversion-1.4.2 both depend on just "net-misc/neon", without any
4 > version deps, so I presume they both work with the current
5 > neon-0.26.1-r1.
6
7 I'm running the latest stable versions of both which depend on
8 different versions of neon. It does look like it will work if I run
9 the ~x86 versions. Thanks for the tip.
10
11 -Mike
15 Michael E. Crute
16 http://mike.crute.org
17
18 God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things.
19 Right now I am so far behind that I will never die. --Bill Watterson
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list