From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rfcomm0 interface missing
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 00:21:56
1 On 12/05/2013 03:04 PM, Mick wrote:
2 > The connection bails out. I don't understand what the message "Serial line is
3 > looped back." means. Any ideas?
4
5 This usually means the host is just echoing everything back to the
6 client. Most times this means the host is not starting the session or is
7 waiting for something before it starts the session.
8
9 This could very well be something to with your ISP blocking tethering.
10
11 I can't really offer assistance otherwise, but figured I'd chime in
12 because I've seen this message before.
13
14 Dan