From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A few suggestions for emerge world via cron
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:24:45
1 On Feb 24, 2012 7:06 PM, "Neil Bothwick" <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:30:23 +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:
4 >
5 > > > It would be worth adding glsa-check to that list. Run it every day
6 > > > from cron to get mailed about any security risks.
7 >
8 > > I'm a bit scared running glsa-check automatically. I may have
9 > > misunderstood, but my thought is that glsa-check can perform updates
10 > > behind my back.
11 >
12 > That's an option, but one I've never used. Try glsa-check -t all.
15 Ah, thanks for the clarification! I'm going to study more on glsa-check
16 tomorrow, and most likely add it into the cron job.
17
18 Rgds,