From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] logmail - need fully-qualified address
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:54:52
1 Friday 26 May 2006 12:03 skrev Alexander Skwar:
2 > I'm using ssmtp and thus also have this problem. Is there any
3 > solution, which does NOT require patching portage, like suggested
4 > in the above mentioned bug?
5
6 As I have stated to the bug report this issue was solved for me with portage
7 2.1_pre9-r4. I have not needed to patch portage since that release. I you
8 still seeing that exact error message? Using portage 2.1_rc2-*? What does the
9 following give on your computer?
10
11 # grep ^PORTAGE_ELOG /etc/make.conf
14 Bo Andresen