From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] problem with Fetchmail
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 22:03:41
1 A few days ago, I updated Fetchmail to the latest stable 6.4.1 .
2 Immediately, it stopped fetching mail from one of my mail forwarders ;
3 the other one still worked, as I found by test-mailing to myself.
4 When I reverted to 6.3.26-r4 , everything worked properly again.
5
6 https://sourceforge.net/projects/fetchmail/files/branch_6.4/
7 shows a number of changes, esp re versions of SSL,
8 but I don't know how far any of these mb the cause of the problem.
9
10 Can anyone offer useful advice ?
11 Is anyone using an alternative & can they offer advice re changing over ?
15 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
16 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
17 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca