From: Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Something weird and I'm confused. BIOS and SATA is empty
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 08:47:31
1 On Friday, November 11, 2011 08:48:42 AM Dale wrote:
2 > J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 > > On Tue, November 8, 2011 10:33 am, Dale wrote:
4 > >> The only report that raccoon will give is a bright flash of light.
5 > >> Shorting out 250,000 volts sort of puts a period on the end of the
6 > >> briefest report there has ever been. Those lines are the TVA lines
7 > >> that
8 > >> come from a few hundred miles away. There is no telling how much
9 > >> power
10 > >> comes through those lines either. Heck, even one amp is a lot.
11 > >>
12 > >> That raccoon better get a new plan. The current one is shockingly the
13 > >> wrong way to do it. lol Plus I hate when the lights go out. Winter
14 > >> is about here and we have electric heat. :/
15 > >
16 > > Nah, no new plan needed. The raccoon that physically caused the problem
17 > > was a convicted criminal. (For refusing to cause havoc) and was
18 > > sentenced
19 > > to death by electrocution.
20 > > The specific location was picked by the actual scientist running the
21 > > experiments.
22 > >
23 > > --
24 > > Joost
25 >
26 > Now that you mention it, maybe they will run out of test subjects. o_O
27
28 They're currently in the middle of negotiations to take over the penal system
29 of the rabbits.... ;)
30
31 Once they get that contract, they'll have a really steady supply.
34 Joost