From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Notice: possible past, present and future breakage related to .la files
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:32:25
1 Il giorno gio, 30/09/2010 alle 09.55 +0100, Neil Bothwick ha scritto:
2 > I find this part a little confusing. Are you saying to add the
3 > function
4 > to bashrc if you are not using portage 2.1.9? How about those of us
5 > using
6 > 2.2?
7 >
8 2.2 series also got the same feature, but I don't remember since which
9 rc… the latest masked version is definitely fine though.
10
11 If you're running an older 2.2 or a 2.1.8 (or earlier) Portage, yes you
12 should be adding the function to bashrc (or upgrade to ~arch Portage if
13 you feel brave enough ;)).
16 Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
17 http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
18
19 If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
20 it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/