From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: Firefox - saved or not ot be saved...
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 04:28:20
1 Hi,
2
3 there is one feature of forefox, which bugs me:
4 On the same site (www.blenderswap.com) I click
5 to files to download. One is a *.blend, the
6 other one is a *.rar.
7 When I click the *.blend, the file gets downloaded
8 and stored on my hd at once -> bad!
9 When I click the *.rar, the file gets NOT downloaded
10 at once and instead I am offered a dialog, which
11 asks what to do.
12
13 I looked into Preferences->Application, which lists
14 filetypes and the according action and DONT find
15 an entry for *.blend files.
16
17 Where can I change the action selected by Firefox
18 which gets executed for a certain filetype else?
19
20 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
21 Best regards,
22 mcc