From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pdf A4 to Letter
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:24:23
1 On 8/18/06, Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > I have a pdf file in A4 size but need to convert it to Letter.
3 > What is the fastest way of doing it?
4
5 The simple way is to open it in something that can print to PDF (like
6 KPDF), and do a print-to-pdf and change the paper size.
7
8 However, this just scales each page to fit. If you want to
9 re-paginate the PDF, there is no clean way that I know of. You
10 basically have to do something like pdf2html to get the content out,
11 and then use something like openoffice/koffice to format it like you
12 want.
13
14 Maybe others will have a better idea...
15
16 -Richard
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list