From: Luke Albers <gtg940r@×××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] enlightenment 16 or 17
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:25:19
1 On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 16:56 +0000, Fernando Meira wrote:
2 > I might be wrong, but isn't that a unnecessary step??
3 > Even though you don't have anything else in package.keywords, once you
4 > specify there the packages to unmask, you don't need to do it again
5 > when you want to update E, right? Just running the 'emerge (...)'
6 > would suffice...
7 >
8 > Fernando
9 >