From: "赵光" <prolibertine@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Using tar to backup my system
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 00:50:50
1 2005/11/4, Richard Watson <waty@×××××××××××.au>:
2
3 > # tar -zcvf /backup/mylaptop.tar /[all directories] except /backup (as I
4 > don't want to go in circles).
5 >
6 > I'm then going to copy off the resulting tarball to my server in case my
7 > laptop dies (I'd rather not have to recompile everything). Does this
8 > sound OK?If I ever had to restore I would copy the file to / and run the
9 > command.
10 >
11 > # tar -zxvf mylaptop.tar
12
13 tar cjpf /path/to/save/at/stage4.tar.bz2 / --exclude=stage4.tar.bz2
14 --exclude=/backup
15 please make sure use the p paramters,it is keep the property of backup files
23 * Love in Gentoo-Linux C and Python *
24 * Look at my blog *
25 * http://poorc.wordpress.com *
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list