From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: What's going to break, if vanilla kernel is used?
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:57:07
1 Teresa and Dale wrote:
2 > Alexander Skwar wrote:
3 >> Alexander Skwar wrote:
4 >>
5 >> > [ nothing for this list ]
6 >>
7 >> Whoops... Sorry, wrong list. Please disregard the previous message -
8 >> sometimes
9 >> I wish, there were a "Cancel" feature for mails as well...
10 >>
11 >> Alexander Skwar
12 >
13 > Are you switching? :-o
14
15 I'm looking at Ubuntu. They've got some nice things. One thing that's
16 nice, is the Network Manager; especially for WLAN things. Also, for
17 some reason, Google Earth causes my Gentoo system to crash. In Ubuntu,
18 the system is stable, even after having used GE for some time.
19
20 But, more importantly, suspend-to-disk and resume isn't working properly
21 with my machine in Ubuntu. In Gentoo, that's a no-brainer.
22
23 Alexander Skwar
24 --
25 Professor: Those delightful birds with their chirp chirp chirp
26 and their tweet tweet splat.
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list