From: Nicholas Pappas <npappas@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Keyboard repeat dieing.
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 16:57:31
1 Hello all.
2
3 I have run into a strange little quirk that is really annoying me.
4 Using the latest version of GNOME, my keyboard repeat has recently
5 decided to stop working (i.e., holding down any key and have it
6 repeatedly fire).
7 I go to the Keyboard control panel and the "Key presses repeat when key
8 is help down" box is checked. I uncheck and recheck it, and my key
9 repeat now works... until it decides to stop working again. I then
10 repeat and it works again, for a while.
11 Does anyone have any ideas what the trouble is? I only recently
12 noticed this happening (the last 48 hours) and it is really annoying.
13 Not kill my neighbor annoying, but annoying.
14
15 Thanks for any help!
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list