From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] KDE application icons
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 13:22:02
1 Hi All,
2
3 I noticed the KDE-Plasma-Frameworks (choose what you like) application icons
4 are missing and have been missing since the move to plasma:5 started. I
5 thought my set up will catch up eventually, but it hasn't. This is now
6 becoming a problem with Kmail:5, and the decorations of the main window when,
7 e.g. I want to cancel fetching messages but can't see the cancel button at the
8 progress bar located in the bottom right of the Kmail main window. I could
9 make a guess as to the area I am supposed to click on, but it is better that I
10 see exactly what I am clicking on.
11
12 Is there a particular package I'm supposed to install to make such application
13 icons show up, which my selective installation of KDE apps does not cover?
14 --
15 Regards,
16 Mick