From: Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Is there a PowerShell package?
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 22:20:16
1 Hi,
2
3 for a special job I need to do a piece of work in Microsofts
4 PowerShell, but I have no Windows machine running. I know
5 that there is a PowerShell for Linux because I have one
6 installed on a Ubuntu. Yet, I do not want to shut down my
7 Gentoo and boot Ubuntu every time when I have to try
8 something in PowerShell. I would like to install it on
9 Gentoo.
10
11 I did not find a PowerShell package in the portage
12 directories and I did not find anything by Google. Is there
13 a package at all (maybe somewhere in the overlays) and I did
14 just miss to enter the right search terms?
15
16 Thanks in advance.
17
18 Bertram Scharpf