From: James <bjlockie@××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Boot partition question
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:27:11
1 On Tue, August 19, 2008 12:32 pm, Kevin Philp wrote:
2 > I already have 32 bit Ubuntu up and running on my computer and I am
3 > about to install the AMD64 version of Gentoo. I have a separate /boot for
4 > Ubuntu - should I use the same /boot for Gentoo or am I better off
5 > using a separate boot partition for each operating system?
6 >
7 > Thanks
10 > Kevin.
11
12 I use the same /boot but I created separate directories.
13 As long as you specify a path in your boot loader.