From: Alexander Kirillov <nevis2us@××××××××.su>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayer is blue!
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:59:46
1 I had a problem with mplayer theme colours.
2 Never with the picture itself.
3 Don't know if my experience is of any use to you
4 but you may try mplayer with 16 and 24 colour depth
5 and with sse and sse2 use flags if supported by your cpu
6 to see if it makes any difference.
7
8 > My gmplayer screen (using the X11/Xv video driver (which is the only
9 > driver that provides adequate full-screen performance)) is showing blue.
10 > The movie's sound comes through, but no picture - just that blue screen.
11 > I seem to remember someone had this same problem several months ago, but
12 > I cannot seem to find the thread in the archives at gmane.org. Can
13 > anyone help me?
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list