From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Configuring Firefox for more privacy - an attempt (results)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 03:26:05
1 On 2017-01-16 08:28, Martin Vaeth wrote:
2
3 > > I still cant use NoScript with PaleMoon.
4 >
5 > Check out the mv overlay: There is a slot working with palemoon.
6
7 Does it work with Adblock Latidude? I remember there was a time when
8 Adblock Plus and Noscript clashed under Firefox, and since then I've not
9 been using Noscript because I rely on Adblock to block all sort of
10 unwanted stuff, not just ads.
13 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
14 Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
15 Don't clear-text sign: http://cr.yp.to/smtp/8bitmime.html